Which loan do you qualify for?
*FHA loan - minimum down payment of 3.5%
more info FHA
*Conventional loan- minimum down payment of 3%
more info Conventional
*VA loan - minimum down payment of 0%
more info VA
*Please talk to a lender about which loan you qualify for!
Your Monthly Payment
Caluculate motgage here
**Monthly Payment is included;
1. Property Tax -lender caluculate ( purchase price X 1.25% / 12)
2. Home insurance ($40~$150 / mon)
3. Mortgage insurance (If you pay less than down payment of 20%)
*Please talk to a lender more accurate monthly payment
Today's interest rate
Why do you need to get a pre-approval before seeing homes?
Prepare these documents for a pre-approval;
1. 30 days of paychecks
2. 2 years of W-2 or 1099
3. 2 years of Federal Tax returns with all schedules and statements
4. 2 months of bank/brokerage/retirement statements (all pages)
5. Copy of driver's license